We comply with internationally recognized standards of privacy protection, and with applicable privacy laws. In particular:
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- Any information you provide to us is encrypted and securely transmitted to us.
- We will retain your information for a reasonable time.
- We will not share your information with any third party, except as necessary to third-party service providers, to respond to your requests, or to comply with applicable law.
- Your information is distributed within our organization on secure servers and on a strict “need to know” basis only.
- We do not use “cookies” on this site.
- No system is foolproof. Although we will exert our best efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 (“children”), and we cannot guarantee the privacy of information provided by minors without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without parental consent, we will remove that information from our servers within a reasonable time.